Got some extra time on your hands? Don’t know where to go? Check here!
- The Parthenon – Ours is just like the one in Greece but in much better condition. Inside is a replica of the goddess Athena Parthenos, the largest indoor sculpture in the Western world.
- Prince’s – The original Hot Chicken place. Long before Popeye’s, Chik-fil-A or KFC, Andre Prince Jeffries and her family were selling flaming hot fried chicken. https://www.princeshotchicken.com/
- Frist Art Museum – converted art deco post office … beautiful building with beautiful work. https://fristartmuseum.org/
- The Nashville Downtown Guidebook https://www.nashvilledowntown.com/resources/the-guidebook
- The Nashville Vistor’s Guide https://www.visitmusiccity.com/plan-a-trip/travel-resources/nashville-visitors-guide
Need more ideas? Please see a member of SA Nashville, we’re bound to have a few!