Welcome to the international Sunday Assembly movement:
a global secular (non-religious) movement for wonder and good. We meet to celebrate life together in secular congregations around the world.
This website is a hub for the international movement. Here you can find out about the Sunday Assembly story, find an assembly, and get information about how to start an assembly. There are dozens of assemblies around the world inspired by the original Sunday Assembly in London. The best way to find out about us is to get along and experience a Sunday Assembly for yourself – but you’ll find information and links here which will help you find out more as well.
- Sunday Assembly news for Winter 2020/21 is out now – The latest newsletter from Sunday Assembly, the international movement for wonder and good., is out now. Download it here and please share. You can sign up to receive these newsletters by email at Newsletter – Sunday Assembly Online.
- Yule Lockdown Rockdown! – 19 December 2020 Sunday Assembly, a global network of secular communities that celebrates life under the motto “Live Better, Help Often, Wonder More” has a tradition of celebrating the winter holiday season with a big sing-along party (frequently featuring confetti cannons). This year, the pandemic has made it impossible for our beautiful communities to gather … Read More
- Sunday Assembly News Autumn/fall 2020 is out now! – The latest Sunday Assembly News is out now. Read updates from around the world from our international movement.
- Summer 2020 Sunday assembly news is now out – download it here – The latest edition of our Sunday Assembly News is now available for download. Catch up on goings on during the pandemic, online assemblies, community action around the world, music to sing along with from the UK and the USA, news of our new Chair, a super poem True Story from Anj in London, and much … Read More
- Sunday Assembly News: download Issue 1 now – The first issue of Sunday Assembly News is now available for download. We’ve been waiting for a way to keep up with what’s going on in the world of Sunday Assembly, and this quarterly newsletter is a promising start. It’s published as a PDF, and we encourage all assemblies to download, read it, and share … Read More